We’ve missed you but we’re so pleased to be open again and hope you’re all safe and well!
We’ve been working hard behind the scenes ensuring that we can open our doors again in the safest way possible - keeping our guests and teams safe is our number one priority.
We’ve made some changes and introduced new ways to experience Foundry Project, so we’ve put together this guide about what to expect when you visit us and how we’re keeping our guests and teams safe.
What we can promise is that we will continue to deliver excellent food, drinks and service and ensure you have the best time with us creating lots of new memories with your friends and family.
Before you visit us
If you have symptoms of Covid-19 we would respectfully ask that you not to visit us. We hope you feel better soon and look forward to seeing you when you do.
In some locations our opening hours may change, we try to keep our website and social media pages as up to date as possible but feel free to give us a call to double check our opening and closing times before you visit.
Reservations & walk-ins
- For now, we are limiting the number of people we can seat for food and drinks as we are offering table service only and no service at the bar.
- We’d encourage all guests to make a reservation for food or drinks to avoid disappointment.
- Walk-in guests are more than welcome but there might be a wait for a table during busier times.
- When making your reservation please ensure you follow Government guidance regarding maximum households and support bubbles for the safety of our other guests and teams.
- If you change your mind about your reservation, that’s not a problem, we’d just ask that you please cancel it on your confirmation email or give us a call to let us know. That way we can give your table to another party.
When you arrive
- To help manage the flow of guests, you’ll notice a member of our team waiting to welcome you when you arrive.
- There may be a queue, even if you have a reservation, so we have placed floor markers 1m+ apart to allow guests to socially distance in the queue.
- We will be asking all guests to respect social distancing; floor markers will guide you throughout the building or direct you if there is a one-way system.
- To ensure you can socialise safely you may notice we have a new layout and where needed we have added screens to protect all our guests.
- To ensure we comply with the Government guidance on social distancing some tables will be out of use, we ask that you not to move these tables.
- Before we opened our doors, we did a full deep clean and will continue to maintain the highest cleaning standards.
- Our cleaning processes are even more thorough and high contact areas like tables, chairs, and door handles for example, will be cleaned at least every 60 minutes and after every reservation.
Our food & drinks
- To support our food suppliers and ensure our kitchen teams can work safely in smaller team sizes, we have introduced a reduced food menu for now. We have tried to keep as many of your favourites as possible but on occasions some dishes may not be available.
- Our food menus are now single-use disposable menus which will be recycled after you use them.
- You can view our drinks menu by simply scanning a QR code using your camera app.
- All members of our teams are being health screened before they start work and will be working in shift teams where possible which will become their work bubble.
- Team members will be using hand sanitiser and washing their hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with hot water after every guest interaction.
- We have provided our team members with face coverings and visors, should they wish to wear them in line with Government guidance.
- Our teams have been fully trained on our new ways of working, socially distancing from other team members and will continue to deliver excellent service as always.
Hand sanitiser station
- We have hand sanitiser stations throughout the building and ask that you wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with hot water when visiting the toilets.
- We're encouraging contactless payments if you can. The contactless limit for card payments has increased to £45.
Order & pay
- You can now Order & Pay for food and drinks – simply scan the QR code on your single-use disposable food menu or table number using your camera app.
- Our Order & Pay platform isn’t an app so if you’re struggling to scan the QR code please speak to a member of the team who will be happy to help.
Enjoy Foundry Project at home
- To enjoy Foundry Project at home you can now Click & Collect our delicious food. Find out more here.
Supporting the NHS
- To continue to support the NHS and in line with the Government’s request to the hospitality sector for help managing personal data in relation to ‘contact tracing’ (NHS Test and Trace), we will be collecting and storing some additional details in order to fulfil disclosures to Public Health England. This is to help highlight where local cases of exposure may have occurred, in order that both our guests and team members can be efficiently advised of further action to take, to best protect their health. Data will be retained for 21 days from the date of collection.
- In line with Government guidance, for now reservations are for up to 6 people only. On arrival ALL guests from your party must provide their details for Test & Trace to support the NHS – unfortunately if your party do not comply we will have to refuse entry. All guests are required to wear a face mask while indoors unless seated.
- We’re committed to keeping our guests and teams safe during this new normal. We hope we’ve answered as many of your questions before you visit – but if there is anything else feel free to contact us directly.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Foundry Project Team